.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

OVERCOMER

A Hepc blog, genotype 1, from discovery of virus, till (hopefully) the successful outcome. Also logging the mental, emotional and spiritual journey that this will entail. The entire contents of this blog are copyrighted by Paul Wilcox and Paul Wilcox reserves all rights granted by law to be associated with this blog.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Overcomer - Overwhelmed!!

*********************************************************************
Over two weeks without posting, something must be wrong.
Right!
Thanks to all who have emailed me with your concern. A great comfort.
I actually wrote a long post last Thursday, but when I went to publish it the system had crashed. Posting or making comments was impossible all night.
So not only was I fighting my own demons but also the gremlins in the machine.

No matter how much you shut down or organise your life, shit still happens.
People still die, and in tragic circumstances. Someone I know lost her 20 year old son last year. Suicide. Almost a year to the day her husband has just been killed in a road smash.
The funeral is today actually.
What do you say to such a person? If you are wise, nothing.
Huge faceless corporations send accusing letters and it takes you days to convince them they have made the mistake. Do they apologise. Of course not, they don`t have to, they are faceless, remember.
And juvenile delinquents are still with us, but more brazen than ever because they think you can`t get them. I ignore them the best I can, but I`m on ribavirin remember.
Also, my cat is dying. Twarly was a recue kitten only 4 months old when we took her. The vets diagnosed her as FIV positive, which is leukemia. She was only given a year to live, two at the very most. That was 11 years ago. Sarah gave her so much loving care along with the latest immune system boosters that she has not only survived but thrived.
Now, however, growths have begun forming and it is only a short time before she goes.
We have become very close during the illness and I will miss her more than I can say.

There are still more symptoms to report, but I will do that in a seperate post. I will keep my posts short in the future as losing all the work is such a blow.

**************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home