.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

OVERCOMER

A Hepc blog, genotype 1, from discovery of virus, till (hopefully) the successful outcome. Also logging the mental, emotional and spiritual journey that this will entail. The entire contents of this blog are copyrighted by Paul Wilcox and Paul Wilcox reserves all rights granted by law to be associated with this blog.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Lunatics??

O.K. I just had to pick up on Rons comment on Wendys blog about the full moon. Yes, it is totally true and a well documented fact and as anyone who has worked on a psychiatric ward will tell you – the full moon phases have a definite and measurable effect on “clients” in the loony bin.
A friend of Sarahs pointed out to her that her husband behaved strangely at certain times of the month. Hah!! Now there is a new one, its usually the woman who has the monthly irrational phases. Sorry, girls but its true. He became irritable and hyper and tended to drink more.
Well, I didn`t believe it for one minute but the next day I was in a major psychiatric hospital in the course of my work. Rather sheepishly I asked the head honcho if she had come across anything related to the full moon. She laughed and told me what I have just told you. I looked up lunacy on the net. Just do it . It will blow your mind.
I always get a calendar with the moons phases on it and am extra careful around that time.
Finally, and for me the clincher. It says in Gods Blog that He made the stars for signs and to have influences on us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Envoy-ette said...

We always had lots of babies born around a full moon.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Thanks for your comment. I visited your site. You are hilarious.

Paul.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home