.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

OVERCOMER

A Hepc blog, genotype 1, from discovery of virus, till (hopefully) the successful outcome. Also logging the mental, emotional and spiritual journey that this will entail. The entire contents of this blog are copyrighted by Paul Wilcox and Paul Wilcox reserves all rights granted by law to be associated with this blog.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, March 28, 2005

The Healing Power Of Tears

*****************************************************************

Well, well, well, look at all these posts. Someone`s feeling better. Yes, I really feel I have turned another corner in my journey on tx. These posts are the result of stuff that has been simmering around in the pot for awhile now. The prozac has definitely helped but also I have come to the conclusion on quite a few issues raised by tx and the effect on my circumstances.
Some articles I have come across have really helped me and I have listed these.
Tears have been a great help and healer to me and I really can`t do any better than to list these two links to articles on this issue that have been useful.
http://www.geocities.com/kidhistory/trauma/tears.htm

http://www.compassionconnection.org/Healingtears.htm

Hope these are as much help to you on your journey as they have been to me.

*********************************************************************

3 Comments:

Blogger peter said...

Paul,

There are definite parallels between us: tears, loss, turning 50 (mine was last year). Treatment and birthdays are causing me to reexamine my life in ways I couldn't before.

Peter

10:50 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Yeah, 50 is a biggie anyway, but when you are on this stuff as well it magnifies and intensifies the experience.
Thanks for your comment.
Paul.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There is another one here on the healing power of tears.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home