.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

OVERCOMER

A Hepc blog, genotype 1, from discovery of virus, till (hopefully) the successful outcome. Also logging the mental, emotional and spiritual journey that this will entail. The entire contents of this blog are copyrighted by Paul Wilcox and Paul Wilcox reserves all rights granted by law to be associated with this blog.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Martin Bolton Is Useless

********************************************************************

Haven`t posted for a while as I`ve been in the US of A (online). Been cruising some sites and forums getting some different perspectives on all this. So I am in this forum at 6am and there`s not many people around `cause Americans like to sleep at really weird times – I don`t know how they get any business done. Anyway I ask this question and who should walk in and answer it but Martin Bolton! Martin`s from the U.K. as well so what a surprise to see him there.
Well, then I remember that it was Martin who told me about this particular site and I said how really good it was, loads of help etc, and he says well I`m glad someone listens to my advice.
So I thought I`d do a bit of reverse psychology and tell y`all (notice the American accent there) how useless Martin is.
All the advice I have had from Martin is useless. To be honest it`s a miracle I have got this far on tx listening to people like him. Just because he`s got more experience than all of us put together and is coming up to his 3rd time on tx doesn`t mean he has learned anything, does it? That web site of his looks like it was chucked together in 5 minutes, and it`s full of useless bits of information that you are never going to use.
Also, and now I`m going to get really personal. I`ve found Martin standoffish. He`s never answered one email I`ve sent him and when he has answered well I sit in unbelief that anyone can spout such unhelpful rubbish.
Take my advice, if you want to have a successful tx you will avoid Martin and his sort and take no notice of what they say.
So I`m back of to the US of A. Maybe someone is awake there.

Y`all take care now.

3 Comments:

Blogger peter said...

Paul,

As an American, I like your use of the word "y'all."

Yes, soon our cultural domination of the world will be complete!

And won't the world be the worse for it...

In return, I say

Cheers,
Peter

9:39 PM  
Blogger Buzz Trexler said...

Paul:

Got your post at Gathering Wool. Thanks for your spiritual perspective. I am convinced that having a peace is an all important aspect of successful treatment.

In answer to your questions, my 12-week report revealed a viral load of 1,170 copies per mil. That compares to an initial diagnosis in 2000 of more than 250,000 copies and a pre-treatment load of more than 3 million. My log has also dropped significantly.

Grace anmd peace,

7:59 PM  
Blogger MartinB said...

...and of course, I don't read your blog or comment on it either!
Laughing too much!
Martin

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home